Pest Control Miami Services is a locally owned and operated pest control company that has 25 years of Miami pest experience. We specialize in residential and commercial preventative pest control programs that are tailored to meet your schedule and budget. Our programs can be customized to fit your individual situation with guaranteed results. Read more about our pest control company. We pride ourselves in putting you first!
Our Pest Control Miami Services
Most treatments include not only the very best interior crack and crevice materials for effective control, but exterior/perimeter treatments of foundation, doors and windows. Only EPA approved materials are used. We help control a variety of pests including the pests listed below. To read more about our individual treatments, view our services page.
- Bed Bugs
- Silver Fish
- Termite Inspections
Why Should You Hire our Pest Control Miami Services
In this down economy individuals frequently resort to Do-It-Yourself (DIY) pest control methods instead of hiring a professional pest control Miami service.
This Do-It-Yourself (DIY) approach ranges from eco-friendly methods such as: home chemicals and planting bug eating plants, to chemical methods that may include traps and sprays. Despite numerous Do-It-Yourself (DIY) methods you can implement at home, the crucial question to ask is whether or not these methods are as effective than simply hiring a professional.
Whichever choice you opt for, you must first consider the pros and cons of both methods: professional Miami pest control service and home pest control.
To begin with professional pest control services may resolve pest problems much better than you are able to. Based on their years of experience and know-hows they may be better able to fight pests more effectively and swiftly.
Moreover, professional Miami pest control services may be considered cheaper than Do-It-Yourself methods in the long run. This is because of inefficient Do-It-Yourself pest control methods can prolong pest problems and thus result in you spending even more money on home pest control methods.
Here are a few things to think about when considering a professional pest control service:
1. Does the pest control Miami business you contact with provide qualified professionals? You really should hire a person who will know how to speedily decide how big the infestation is and what kind of insect they’re dealing with.
2. Is the company bonded, insured, and certified? Check the credentials of the company you’re dealing with to be certain they’re insured. Further, a lot of states require a license for certain kinds of chemicals.
3. Does the business offer written estimates or quotes? It is crucial to know how much the program is going to cost prior to signing up. Most corporations offer free quotes via phone or online.
4. Do they provide any service warranties or money back guarantees? To be certain that you are going to get a programs thats worth the money, check what type of policies they offer.
5. What kind of pests can they control? Some companies only handle indoor pests while other companies might only treat outdoors. Determine whether the company you want to hire offers treatment for the kind of pests you have.
On the other hand, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) pest control might be useful in situations where the infestation is very small. In situations like these you could easily get rid of pests with products purchased from your local store. This might be less costly.
It is true that some of these over-the-counter pesticides have improved over time. And yet, they still might not be as reliable as the types that the professionals use.
Here are some tips for picking Do-It-Yourself (DIY) pest control products:
1. Be skeptical about programs that claim to work every time. Pests differ from place to place and thus might have different types of reactions to certain products. Consequently, look for products that target a specific kind of pest or an insect. Otherwise pick products with a 100% money back guarantee if it does not work.
2. Be certain how a specific treatment works. Be familiar with how and why a specific kind of treatment works. Essentially be familiar with the technology behind them. Does it use poisons or scents to repel pests? Pick a treatment that can scientifically prove itself as being effective.
3. Not all ultrasonic pest control treatments work. Ultrasonic products do not work through walls or doors. Hence, these treatments ought to be installed in every room. Yet, you must acknowledge that these products do not work long-term because certain pests can become immune to them.
Finally before you decide whether to try a Do-It-Yourself pest control method or a professional pest control Miami business you have to first determine the size of the infestation and the kind of pest you are dealing with. After this, review the pest control services background and services. Finally, do not forget that Do-It-Yourself pest controls might not always be less costly than using a professional pest control business.